DCM-2608 Clamp-on Meters
- 1,000.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Digital Clamp-on Meter
1500A AC/2000 A DC + Bar Graph
1. 3 3/4 digit display (4000 Counts)
2. AC current up to 1500A;DC current up to 2000A
3. AC voltage up to 750V;DC voltage up to 1000V
4. Resistance up to 40MΩ
5. Frequency up to 400kHz
6. Capacitance measurement
7. Audible continuity test / Diode test
8. Over range indication
9. Max/Min recording mode
10. Relative mode to read offset values (Zero Ωkey)
11.Peak hold for transient measurement
12.Confirm to the IEC-1010-1 ,
UL1244/UL3111, CE standard
13. CAT III, AC 750V, DC 1000V
14. Hand guard protection
15. Soft Carrying case.
- DCM 2605 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Specifications :
- DC Voltage Ranges: 1000V,±(0.5%+1dgt)
- AC Voltage Ranges: 200V,750V, ±(1.5%+4dgts)
- AC Current Ranges: 200A,1000A, ±(1.5%+5dgts)
- DC Current Ranges: 200A,1000A, ±(1.5%+5dgts)
- Resistance Ranges: 200Ω,200KΩ, ±(1.0%+3dgts)
- Continuity Test: Audible indication less than 30Ω
- Power Requirement: One 9V battery
- Dimensions: 10.9"x4.0"x1.9" (277x102x49mm)
- Weight: 18.9 oz/540g
- Accessories: Test leads; soft carrying case, battery, and owners manual
- DCM 2608 SPECIFICATION
Display: 3 3/4 digit(4000 counts), 9999 counts(Frequency Mode), 42 segment Analog bar graph and function/units sign annunciators.
DC Voltage Ranges:
AC Voltage Ranges:
AC Current Ranges:
DC Current Ranges: 200A,1000A,±(1.5~5%+5dgts)
Resistance Ranges: 400Ω,4kΩ,40kΩ,400kΩ,4000kΩ,40MΩ, ±(1.0%+4dgts)
Continuity Test: Audible indication
Polarity: Automatic (-) negative polarity indication.
Overrange indication: MSD (Most Significant Digit) blinks.
Lower Batery indication: the "battery sign" is displayed when the battery voltage drops below accurate operating level.
Measurement rate: 2/sec. nominal 1/sec. Capacitanc and Frequency mode. 20/sec. Analog display.
Operating Environment: 0 °C to 50 °C at < 70% RH
Storage Environment: -20 °C to 60 °C at 80% RH
Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/ °C ( < 18 °C or > 28 °C)
Auto Power Off: 30 minutes after rotary switch or mode changes.
Altitude 6561.7 Feet (2000M)
Power : One standard 9-Volt battery, NEDA 1604, IEC 6f22, jis 006P
Battery Life: 100 Hours typical with alkaline battery.
Jaw Opening Capacity: 57 mm conductor , 70 x 18 mm bus bar.
Weight: Approx. 18.9 OZ/ 540 g grms (including battery).
Dimensions: 10.9"x4.0"x1.9" (277x102x49mm)
Accessories: Test leads; soft carrying case, battery, and owners manual